Natural Language Processing 2-months Internship: Online Domain Adaptation for Machine Translation
Lingua Custodia’s team is composed of a diversified mix of profiles, strongly skilled in their area of expertise, all committed to our entrepreneurial adventure. But what we value the most at Lingua Custodia are soft skills: Team spirit, trustfulness, open-minded thinking, enthusiasm, freedom to try new ideas or practices. This internship is a unique opportunity for master/engineering students to get familiarized with state-of-the-art machine translation techniques in a production environment.
- Internship supervised by the Lab (R&D team)
- Internship of 2 months in Paris or remote
- Help with preparing training/dev/test data for online domain adaptation
- Study string matching algorithms to find similar sentences among tens of millions of training samples.
- Conduct experiments by adapting a machine translation engine to a specific domain
- Student of master’s/engineering degree in computer science, computational linguistics, machine learning, natural language processing or any related fields.
- Proficient in English and/or French.
- Background in neural NLP approaches as well as rule-based ones.
- Experience in linux environment: bash scripting. Proficiency in Python/Perl.