Lingua Custodia’s team is composed of a diversified mix of profiles, strongly skilled in their area of expertise, all committed to our entrepreneurial adventure. But what we value the most at Lingua Custodia are soft skills: Team spirit, trustfulness, open-minded thinking, enthusiasm, freedom to try new ideas or practices.
- Internship supervised by the Lab (R&D team)
- Internship of 6 months in Paris
- Full time, 35 hours weekly
- Study state-of-the art methods for automatic prediction of confidence scores for MT outputs.
- Propose a method to automatically evaluate the placement and alignment of markup tags (html, xml) in the translated text.
- Propose a method to automatically give confidence score to a translated text w/ or w/o tags.
- Integrate the proposed method in the production pipeline.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or any related fields.
- Proficient in English and French.
- Experience in Neural NLP approaches as well as rule-based ones.
- Experience in Linux environment: Bash scripting. Proficiency in Python/Perl.
Contact : email@example.com