The NLP researcher will be part of the R&D team. He/she will design and implement experiments in the field of Neural Machine Translation, which will be reported in scientific, technical publications and demonstrators at international conferences (WMT, EAMT, ACL, EMNLP). Research activities relate mainly to the folowing topics:
- Automatic data extraction and cleaning methods
- Bilingual Terminology induction from monolingual data
- Terminology control in Neural Machine Translation to ensure the reliable translation of specific entities
- Modeling of source sentence coverage during translation
- Document-level Machine Translation
- Machine Translation evaluation
- PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or any related fields.
- Strong track record of successful implementations and publications in Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning.
- Experience in Linux environment: Bash scripting.
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in at least one neural framework: TensorFlow, Pytorch, MxNet, etc.
- Friendly startup environment
- Possibility to work remotely
- Good health insurance
Applications are expected by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, specify the position name in subject field.